Friday 12 February 2010

Of late I have been witnessing some worrying trends. I often read the newspapers on my way home when I can, and make it a point to look at the crime news (don't ask me why?) I always see a Ghanaian name or face. yes 75% of the time. These are usually children brought up here. Its quite sad. Just about a month ago, 2 brothers were sentenced to like 20 years for knife related crimes and they both carried typical Ghanaian names.

Its a shame and I dont know why this keeps happening.
Anyway on a good note I was happy to see a Ghanaian-American (Addai)playing in the superbowl last Sunday. And a good luck to Kwame Nkrumah Acheampong as he carries Ghana's flag in the winter olympics beginning this friday. All the best to our first Olympic skier. The Ghanaian can do anything even ski.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments here .... (nothing is too short or too long)

Followers